Vitap "The Innovators of the Industry"
K2 2.0 CNC Machining Center
Vitap uses 3-dimensional solid modeling systems to design its working centers which are built with a mobile beam and stationary basement. The beam moves in a longitudinal direction with respect to the basement (X axis) and supports a pair of carriages which determine the movement of the Y and Z axes. The X and Y axes define a plane parallel to the floor and the Z axis moves up and down perpendicular to this plane. This configuration allows a remarkable reduction in the machine’s overall size and improves the machine’s performance and functionality. The basement and the beam are made of electrically welded steel and are ribbed and strengthened internally to guarantee maximum rigidity even under intense working. The structures undergo a thermally-controlled normalization cycle.
All phases of assembly undergo conformity checks according to special testing procedures. The alignment of all the linear guides is carried out using an electronic level guaranteeing straightness and parallelism tolerances to be within 0.02 mm per linear meter. On all machines, positioning precision and bi-directional repeatability of the axes is checked using an interferometer laser system. Bi-directional positioning precision is guaranteed within a tolerance of ±0.05 mm. An electrical test of the whole system is carried out on each machine according to CEI EN 60204-1 legislation.
LINEAR MOTION SYSTEMS
The X axis movement is obtained through the use of the patented DDT or Double Dynamic Transport system. The system is composed of a two gripper system which are driven by two brushless motors. By using two grippers, material can be seamlessly and continuously moved along the X axis without interrupting the milling or channeling processes. The system also provides considerable stability of the piece as it is being milled. The use of a single clamp is also used in the case of a smaller piece where the use of both grippers is not feasible. The Movement of the grippers in the X and the carriage in the Y axis are by brushless motors driving eplcyclic reduction gear, rack and pinion with a high degree of precision. The mobile beam or carriage moves on high precision pre-loaded ball runner blocks and linear guides made of rectified and hardened steel. Ball runner blocks for all axis are equipped with a seal guaranteeing maximum protection from dirt and dust.
Z AXIS - The carriages for this axis is made from an aluminum alloy with highly rigid mechanical properties. Movement of the axis is by ball nut with pre-loaded lead screw in order to guarantee high speeds with minimal wear. The carriage is mounted on pre-loaded ball runner blocks which slide on very high precision linear guides made of rectified and hardened steel. Z axis motor and ball screws are sized to avoid the need for pneumatic assistance. All axes are driven by AC brushless motor fed and controlled by digital drives.
The K2 2.0 uses three strategically located dust extraction ports to evacuate dust and debris away from the machining area to help maximize efficiency and maintain surface quality of the piece.
The machine is equipped with automatic Centralized 22 Point lubrication system with progressive distribution. The system has a single feeding point for the group of distributors, which send automatically and safely, an adequate volume of lubrication to each lubrication point. The system is fed with a cartridge-doser that utilizes a 2Kg grease cartridge LIKO EPO.
The machine is self contained and all working units are shielded from the operator from all four sides. Additional safety systems: push buttons for emergency stop, software and hardware to monitor the safety distance, check sensors for the air level.
The electrical cabinet is integrated in the right hand side of the machine base and is tested according to the strict international regulations (EN 60204).
TELE-SERVICE VIA INTERNET
Allows remote connection between the machine’s PC and VITAPS's Authorized Service Center allowing direct intervention on the control for checking parameters of the whole machine, single programs and installation of eventual software updates. Internet access and connection is the responsibility of the customer.
The console for PC allows for the operator to program and control the machine according to the workflow of materials at any given time. It is positioned on the right front side of the machine. The control PC consists of:
PC IND TPA NODKA DCORE 3560G 12VDC
Intel CELERON CLU J3355 2GHz processor
4 Gb RAM memory
60 Gb Hard Drive
Windows 10 operating system
High resolution 20” LCD TFT monitor
4 USB 2.0 ports
2 Ethernet RJ45 port for connecting to office network
THE MACHINE IS COMPLETE WITH:
Patented high rigidity boring head movement on Y and Z Axis
58005864 Air conditioning for the electrical cabinet
Maintains clean, consistently cool air in electrical cabinet
Keeps humidity low inside cabinet, extending life of electrical components
56506145 Centralized 22 Point greasing pump with cartridge-dosers
Complete with 2 kg grease cartridge IKO EPO (to be bought with the machine)
DOUBLE “0” PANEL REFERENCE:
New generation laser to detect the beginning and the end of the piece. The program can readjust the drilling at the bottom of the piece to have a perfect flush between the vertical and horizontal pieces. The laser is composed by a transmitter and receiver to avoid any error caused by dark colors of the edge banding.
56503174 Additional material handling rollers
Frontal and rear rollers for long panels 830 x 630 mm
Remote push-button panel
Includes magnet for easy placement of panel when not in use
The following redundant controls for convenient operation:
Selection of mode cycles manual or automatic
Manual tool change
56504765 Supplemental clamping system
Designed to work in conjunction with the all new “Free Nesting” system
56504914 New “Free Nesting” System
Patented Free Nesting system allows for perfect cutting performance on the inside of the panels
Bar Nesting System
Patented software to cut, groove, and drill in vertical and horizontal panel bar (Nesting style).
SURFACE AND SYSTEM
DDT Double Dynamic Transport
Double gripper system with enhanced brushless motors for moving the work-piece in the X axis (continuously): it can also work with a single gripper for small pieces. It allows to make channels and milling with no interruption for the recovery of the clamp. A considerable stability of the milling piece is obtained.
New Milling System
The new system allows milling on all 4 sides of the panel from 0-3mm by shifting the reference fence.
56505464 Min. Width device
Special device to accomidate narrow parts down to 70mm
20 boring head with integrated saw unit
6 kW -S6 Electrospindle(8Hp – S6) 12,000 – 24000 RPM – ISO30
Mounted directly on the Z carriage, it slides on pre-loaded ball runner blocks and on two very high precision, hardened and rectified steel linear guides which guarantee an equal loading capacity in all 4 directions.
Maximum power 6 kW (8 Hp)
Rotation speed 12,000-24000 rpm
Continuous Power 5 kW – 6.7Hp @12,000 - 18,000 RPM
Driver three phase motor controlled by inverter
Rotation sense right and left
Spindle lubrication permanent greasing
Tool attachment ISO30 cone
Max. tool weight 6 kg (depending on rotation speed)
4 Position Linear tool Magazine
New four (4) position linear magazine with automatic change managed by CN (large Y axis = 1250mm). The new magazine can receive special heads for angular transmissions (Lamello system - OVVO system)
Automatic FLOW SYSTEM Loading and/or unloading system available upon request
MACHINE CONTROL AND SOFTWARE
The “Genesis Evolution”Numerical Control incorporates leading-edge, true PC-control on the K2 avoiding proprietary PLC control systems. Review major features below and see our website https://www.casadeibusellato.us/products/tpa-genesis-evolution-training for video tutorials on Genesis Evolution.
- Integrated control with mirroring, rotation, repetition functions, etc.
- “Multitasking” operating system for using the control even when the machine is working
- Graphical display of the 6 workable faces
- 2D and 3D display of the piece being worked
- Parametric programming which permits the use of mathematical, trigonometric, inverse trigonometric and logical formulas and the use of 300 variables.
- Programming on horizontal, vertical faces and virtual faces which can be rotated, very helpful for when using aggregates.
- Programming of linear, circular, oval and ellipse routings on the three Cartesian axes
- Programming of tool radius with automatic correction
- Possibility of excluding the display of some types of machining
- Multi-level zoom function
- Conditioned programming (IF/EndIF Blocks) associated with the use of Macros
- Absolute or incremental programming
- Creating of sub-programs by the operator with the possibility of multiplication, mirroring and rotation of the above
- Up to 10,000 program lines (expandable) are programmable
- Customer can personalize error messages
- Easy identification of stored programs using “preview” function
- Archiving of programs with names up to 256 characters long
- In line recall of the machine set-up and tool specifications
- Management of up to 500 tools
- Graphical display of set up of tool changers
- Tool graphical archive with the possibility of parameterizing up to 9000 different types of tools
- Pocket cycle in defined planes
- Pocket cycle with three modes- Simple pocket, relief and reverse relief
- Programming of all TRUE TYPE ANSI fonts installed in PC (up to 255)
- Linear or curved text orientation
- Management of distances between characters, height, size, bold, italics
- Built-in oscilloscope capable of monitoring the logical input/output status and the dynamic axes’ parameters
- Visualization of the rpm and absorbed current of the aggregates and spindle
- Importation or files from previous Busellato CNC versions (Genesis, Winner90, CNC 90)
- Bar code reading software
- Calculation of time required for program execution
- Program simulation of working cycle
- Manual and machine diagnostic functions in real time with graphic help
- Management and diagnostic synoptics which makes using the machine easier
- Program list management and variable control from the list
- Automatic control of the working speed to optimize the routing path.
Vitap patented Double Nesting System gives all the advantages of nesting with no limitations in the execution of horizontal holes.
GENESIS EVOLUTION SOFTWARE TRAINING
Online Software Training:
Online training avoids travel expenses and allows training sessions in shorter segments; especially effective for those familiar with Busellato software or any CAD or CNC programming software. We can offer up to 8 hours of online training in 2-hour minimum sessions. These online sessions are conducted by a qualified software trainer and offer the flexibilty of changing screens from trainer to trainee during the session. In addition, we offer tutorial videos on many advanced features that can be accessed on our website at anytime.
The entire installation and on-site training process will be completed within 32 labor hours, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Our technicians use a comprehensive checklist to commission the machine and train your operators on the operation. Some of the topics covered: